- This event has passed.
Central Texas Barrel Racing Accociation
New for 2018! ROLL OVER OPTION: You can roll your time from you SATURDAY run over to SUNDAY’S race. Sunday Fees must be paid before you can make your run on Saturday
RACE DAY SCHEDULE FOR 2018
- 8:30 am – Office Opens
- 9:00 am – Slack Barrels (50 runners)
- Pee Wee Class
- Slack Poles (15 runners)
- Barrel Exh
- 1:00 pm Barrels Main Session (Open & Yth run together)
- Pole Exh
- Pole Class
- On Stake Barrel Exh (Sat Only)
ENTRY FEES & MISC
Nomination: $40 per class/Inc that you want to accumulate points for Year End Awards. (horse/rider combo – good all season)
- Open Barrels – $40
- Youth, Pee Wee’s and Incentives – $20; Poles – $25; Exh – $5
- Office Charge – $10 per race day, waived for Pee Wee Barrels.
*Annual Summer Splash Fees,, Classes, Schedule will be announced in June.